Click through to read why:
- You don’t need to eat fish to gain Omega fats in your diet.
- Overfishing is a major problem (and the simple solution? Reduce the demand for fish)
- Mercury is a serious health concern for those who consume fish.
- Fish does not contain any magical vitamin, mineral, or component that cannot be gained in equal quantity elsewhere - it is not a “key health food” and you can skip the saturated fats and cholesterol by obtaining these components through plant-based foods.
- Humans (primarily through the United Nations) are scrambling to set up “sustainable fishery” laws since we have realized how dire fishing is to the ecosystem (and yet these alone cannot significantly reduce the harm fishing has done to our oceanic ecosystem - bigger changes need to be made!)
From Yahoo Answers.
I’m also so fucking done with being at my parents house for break and it’s only been 3 days
If you fantasize about your funeral, I understand,
I’ve been there before.
If there’s more importance in the music played
Than who’d attend,
We are the same.
With heads to the ground,
As I’m lowered down,
There will be a chorus,
An overwhelming sound.